STATISTICS: Informed Decisions Using Data 5e
This is the hardcover (and original) text in the series. The fifth edition incorporates the latest methods in teaching Introductory Statistics. The goal is to provide the instructor with the utmost in flexibility while demonstrating the power of statistics to the student. Each example and exercise is carefully selected to demonstrate statistical concepts while engaging the student.
Instructor and Student Resources
- Copy my MyStatLab course.
- CourseID: sullivan51773
- Student Activity Workbook
- Tactile and Applet Activities that allow students to discover/experience concepts
- Instructor Resource Guide
- Available Under Instructor Resources in MyStatLab
- Simulation and Randomization Methods Supplement
- Classroom Lecture Notes
- These are lecture notes I use with my students.
- Student Resources
- Data Sets, Formula Card, Applets, Technology Guides
- StatCrunch Step-by-Step Guide
Below is a video that discusses the key features of the text.