Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data 6e
This is the hardcover (and original) text in the series. The sixth edition incorporates the latest methods in teaching Introductory Statistics. The goal is to provide the instructor with the utmost in flexibility while demonstrating the power of statistics to the student. Each example and exericse is carefully selected to demonstrate statistical concepts while engaging the student.
Instructor and Student Resources
- Copy my MyLab Statistics Course
- sullivan09212 (with media assignments)
- Classroom Lecture Notes (NEW!)
- New to this edition are classroom notes, which may be used by the instructor to deliver lectures to students. Students may print these notes out and bring them to the classroom, which facilitates good note-taking and allows them to focus on the concepts. The examples and activities in the classroom notes are different from those in the text and Instructor’s Resource Guide.
- Student Activity Workbook
- Tactile and applet activities that allow students to discover/experience concepts.
- Student Resources
- Data Sets, Formula Card, Applets, Technology Guides
- StatCrunch Technology Step-by-Step
- R Guidebook (NEW!)
- A Comprehensive Corequisite Solution (NEW!)
- The MyLab course comes with a complete corequisite solution. The material is based on Michael Sullivan's Developmental Math Series. However, the material was rewritten so that it addresses the needs of the Introductory Statistics student.
Watch the video below to learn about the hallmark features of Sullivan Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data, 6e.
Watch the video below to learn about some new features in Sullivan Statistics: Informed Decisions Using Data, 6e.