Statistics with Integrated Review 2e
All the content and resources of the Statistics 5e text plus co-requisite developmental mathematics material.
All of the co-requisite content was written by Michael Sullivan. The co-requisite material is based on Sullivan's successful Developmental Mathematics series.
Student and Instructor Resources
- Statistics Lecture Videos
- Student Activity Workbook (for Statistics)
- Tactile and Applet Activities that allow students to discover/experience concepts
- Instructor Resource Guide
- Available Under Instructor Resources in MyStatLab
- Simulation and Randomization Methods Supplement
- Classroom Lecture Notes (for Statistics)
- These are lecture notes I use with my students.
- Student Resources (for Statistics - Data Sets, Formula Card, Technology Manuals, Applets)
- StatCrunch Step-by-Step Guide
- Developmental Mathematics Lecture Videos
- Complete Developmental Text with End of Section Exercises